- Special Order Customized Automobile, Aircraft & Space Desktop Display Models
- These are hand built and painted Desktop Display Replicas - Museum Quality. Aircraft are not factory made wood pieces.
- I have been building models for over 50 years.
- Aircraft models are 1/72 scale. Most automobile models are 1/24 or 1/25 scale. Other scales may be available. All are assembled from available kits. Please keep in mind that kits are not made of all automobiles or aircraft! (Availability of Space Models and Hot Rod Models are very limited.)
- Most kits produced today are of '50s to current cars and very few with highly modified custom style bodies. If there is a kit of your automobile, I can build it as close to the real one as I can get it. Custom wheels like Foose are not avaiable aftermarket. Serpentine belt drives and induction systems may be available aftermarket. Depends on the engine. See "70 BOSS 429". You can see all my Car Modeling at "Scale Auto Modeling".
- Engine compartment detail, plug wires, heater hoses, battery cables along with belt drives and induction systems, if available can be added at additional cost.
- Display cases to keep your car clean and free of dust and safe from little inquisitive hands (even big ones) are available and can be supplied with colored felt or tile covered base at additional cost. I highly recommend a case!
- If there is a kit of your airplane, I can personalize it with your unit markings. Even your name on the canopy rail. See "Motion 07" in the Modeling Gallery. All markings, except for the engine warnings, Stars & Bars and walkways, for this aircraft as well as the stand were drawn by me with Corel Draw and printed with an Alps printer.
- If you have a Factory Promo model or a Commercially Produced Model, I can do them too.
- Pilots and weapons can be added at additional cost.
- Landing gear is included on aircraft that have fixed position gear. Landing gear on aircraft that have retractable gear is available with gear down at additional cost.
- Display stands are included and available in stained natural wood colors, flat black and gloss black. Your logo/badge or wording is included on the display base at no additional cost.
- Oak Desk Nameplate style as shown in J-068 and Resin Cast Thunderchief Arrow Head as shown in 40106 and JF-3 are available at additional cost.
- I need color photos emailed of intended automobile or aircraft model.
- Cost varies from approximately $150.00 to $450.00 and up depending upon scale, details and amount of artwork required to reproduce markings. Please keep in mind, they are hand assembled finished Plastic Model Kits that are as accurate as they can be with the info you provide. THEY ARE NOT TOYS!! This does not include the cost of the kit, shipping and insurance.
- 50% of the total due to begin production with the remainder due upon completion and prior to shipment.
- Progress photos of the project will be emailed to you periodically for approval. If changes need to be made, it has to be done then. Most changes are impossible to do once the model is done. If major changes, such as body color from the original quote are requested, they are subject to an additional charge. Photos of the completed model will be emailed to you prior to final payment and shipment.
- Production time varies depending on too many things to list here. (Shipping time is additional.)
FOR MORE DESKTOP INFO
PLEASE, IF YOU ARE REQUESTING A PRICE QUOTE, INCLUDE IN YOUR INQUIRY, ALL DETAILS AND PHOTOS IF POSSIBLE, ON HOW YOU WANT THE DESKTOP TO LOOK. A MORE ACCURATE QUOTE CAN BE PROVIDED.
Back to SCALE MODELING Gallery
Back to TOPFLIGHT IMAGING Home
THANKS FOR LOOKING!
Free DHTML scripts provided by